Hong Kong Five Senses – Creative gift idea
A journey through the vibrant city that evokes our five senses.
by Caroline Bouquet
If you would like further information or to pre-order your copy, please contact Bouquet at HongKongFiveSenses@gmail.com .
Until Christmas, you would benefit from Free Delivery in Hong Kong for Bulk Purchase (20 copies/Box)!
A prefect corporate gift for the festive season
After the success of the first edition, Hong Kong Five Senses a new edition of this coffee table book is now launched.
This illustrated book is a journey through the vibrant city that evokes our five senses. To draw Hong Kong is to take the time to pause, to sketch in a nearby street corner, to listen to, the sound, the buzz, to absorb the colors, the odors, meeting the people, the flavors. Caroline Bouquet shares with us her drawings, paintings and collages as poetic images of a capital which awakens our five senses.
Wouldn’t it be great to have an original gift all figured out? One that showcases the exploration of Hong Kong through the eyes of a poetic French artist, which is heartfelt and has the ability to create discussion and strengthen your professional relationships. This gift will show your loyal clients how much they mean to your business.
Here is the opportunity to purchase this book as the perfect corporate gift – something fresh and unique, no matter the occasion, for the client or colleague who has it all or is simply hard to buy for.
About the Artist
Art had always been a major part of Caroline Bouquet’s life, and the desire to spend more time creating grew over the years. Holding a Post Graduate in Fine Arts, she also had lessons in calligraphy, drawing, and Chinese painting.
Bouquet has exhibited internationally over the past twenty years, with her work held in both public and private collections.
Three sketchbooks have been published under her name with her artworks and texts:
- Her first publication “Hong Kong Five Senses”, published by mccmcreations invited us into a journey in this energetic city. A second edition was launched within the French May 2020
- 2nd publication,”Mapping Sydney”: this illustrated book talks about been uprooted, using maps and explorers’ stories
- 3rd Book: “Australia Elements”, this sketchbook takes us in the mightiness of the elements in Australia: The Fire, The Earth, the Water and the Wind!
Her work stands in public collections:
- Museum Légion d’Honneur Paris, Alliance Francaise Melbourne, Festival international de Géographie, St Cyr Comité de Jumelage
- Exhibited with the French May in 2005 and 2007 and 2020
- Member Australian Society of Marine Artists-ASMA since 2013
- Finalist of ART Competition Philippe Charriol 2005 and Part of collective exhibition in Opera Gallery HK 2010
- Finalist of the Asia Society Hong Kong Center and her work has been displayed at the Chantal Miller Gallery HK in February 2020
If you would like further information or to pre-order your copy, please contact Bouquet at HongKongFiveSenses@gmail.com . Until Christmas, you would benefit from Free Delivery in Hong Kong for Bulk Purchase (20 copies/Box)!