Grand Hyatt x Global Wellness Day – The Summer Wellness Retreat Staycation
Living well is almost the entire world’s shared dream. Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and dive into a wellness journey with Grand Hyatt’s summer staycation package!
In celebration of Global Wellness Day on 12 June, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong gathered wellness influencers and hotel guests this morning at The Poolhouse for a wellness experience and started the day with a healthy and delicious breakfast prepared by Grand Hyatt Hong Kong’s talented culinary team for participants to fuel their bodies after the class of crystal singing bowl, a meditative sound relaxation journey by Crystal healer Minnie Cheung.
Highlights included the healthy juice bar with a wide selection of choices, coconut yoghurt and blueberry bowl, mango and chia seed pudding and vegan carrot cake with passion fruit glazing. Most of the healthy items can also be enjoyed at Grand Café’s daily breakfast buffet.
This summer, to further promote and raise awareness about living well, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong has created a new summer staycation package – Wellness Retreat, for those who would like to experience the crystal singing bowl class, enjoy the hotel’s award-winning Plateau Spa, and make peace with own inner self.
Priced from HK$2,780+10% (one person) / HK$2,980 (two persons) per room per night, Wellness Retreat package includes:
- 24-hour stay from check-in time
- Daily breakfast for registered guests
- Enjoy a special rate of HK$350 per vehicle for 24-hour valet parking (maximum 1 vehicle per room)
- A 60-minute Plateau Massage for one person
- A 60-minute sound relaxation by crystal singing bowl session for one person (available on Thursday – Sunday only | Thurs: 2:30PM – 3:30PM ; Fri: 11:00AM – 12:00PM ; Sat: 12:00PM – 1:00PM ; Sun: 10:00AM – 11:00AM)
The Plateau massage and crystal singing bowl session are for one person only. Special rates for the additional guest are listed as below:
- 60-minute Plateau massage: HK$1,100 per person
- Crystal singing bowl session: HK$450 per person